Follow us on Facebook


Draw for 4 Feb 2017 training day

Download the draw for show jumping and dressage

Hot Weather Alert

The forecast looks to be possibly very hot and humid on Saturday in Cooranbong. The committee will assess the forecast on Friday and carefully consider the EA hot weather policy. If a decision is made to cancel, it will be made by 5pm on Friday and posted on the website and facebook page.